Call for Abstracts 6th Combined Dermatology Congress
Abstracts of research results in all disciplines of Dermatology are requested for submission for the forthcoming 6th Combined Dermatology Congress. Abstracts will be peer reviewed for scientific content and authors will be informed if the paper/poster is accepted.
The deadline for abstract submission is 5 May 2020
Theme for the congress: Dermatology into the Future
Guideline for submissions
- Only abstracts submitted electronically will be considered for inclusion in the programme.
- Abstracts must be in English
- Authors are invited to indicate their preference for oral and/or poster presentation, but the final decision on the format of presentation rests with the Scientific Committee.
- All abstracts received will be acknowledged, and authors will be sent acceptance or rejection letters by 29 May 2020
- Conflict of interest: If the research is funded (partially or fully) by a proprietary organisation, statement to that effect must be included at the bottom of the abstract.
- Please note that no more than three submissions will be allowed per presenter due to possible programme limitations.
- It remains the responsibility of the main author to ensure that submitted abstracts have been edited before submission to minimise errors in the programme.
- Presenting authors are requested to fully register for the congress. Failure to register by presenting authors by 21 July 2020 will automatically imply that the abstract will neither be included in the Final Programme nor be printed in the abstract book.
Instructions to Authors
Each abstract must clearly state the following:
- Abstract title
- Name and list of author(s).
- The name of the presenting author must appear first in the list of authors.
- Affiliations of author(s)
- Contact details of first presenting author (telephone numbers, e-mail address, etc)
- Preferred format of presentation (oral or poster)
- Abstracts must be typed in English, single line spacing, Arial font.
- The body of the text must not exceed 300 words (this is excluding the information listed in point 1).
- The abstract must adhere to the following format:
- Introduction: should be brief and informative and state the aim of the study;
- Methods: include description of subjects and research methodology;
- Results: outline the findings of the study supported by statistics as appropriate. Do not use figures, graphs or tables in the abstract. The data provided must be sufficient to permit peer review of the abstract;
Poster Exhibition presentation
Details regarding poster exhibition presentation will be confirmed with acceptance of posters.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book without further editing.
Abstracts that do not adhere to the specified format cannot be included in the publication.
Abstract to be submitted to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries regarding submission of abstracts, please direct your e-mail to: